my favourite piece of technology



First of all, since I was in the school everone of my partner was a computer or dvd burner  in your rooms or they was a mobile phone, but no me. Money?, no, i don' t like the technology, I thinking ''this is thoug so I don't want nothing'' . Some time later, my father bought a DVD burner, and i always, afther my school class, i usually watch anime movie,  stil i like it! Also, when i went to University( I was 19 years old) , mi father gave my first mobile phone, because i traveled so far! he need to know where i am. At that moment my mobile phone only i used for call, Now this changed like a noteboock! and i like it cause I  keep up to date every day !  


 Although it's true some technology create dependence, as my case, i weak up with  my mobile and i sleep with this. I would like someday to travel without mobile, but now i can't do it. I'm connect in the social network. i hope left social network afther University.      
  
 what do you think?


Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela!
    I think that the idea of travel without your phone is great! Specially if you are on your vacations! Be totally disconected of the world must be greatfull and releaser.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi marce,
    its nice your likes for technology <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Marcela!
    I am also very dependent on my phone to keep me connected with the people I love and informed about the things of the university. But I do think technology can be used in a more balanced way.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares