My dreams job 

First, I `ve always liked to move my body, so I dreamed be a ballerina because all she looks beatifull and free. I remember  once day in the bathroom, i washed my hands and the floor was damp, then i felt down  with my legs open!  i has a high flexibility, but i also was shy when I was a small girl. I want to be famous art, but  i will never comment on my parents. 

Second, when i was 18 years old, i didn't know how career choosing and doing it, because i don have money,I had low self esteem ...it wasn't a good year. Finally, i studied Plastic arts.


My University experience was very nice, My college experience has been good because I've meet people that like to help, I've felt companionship and very little competitiveness. I love my friend! 


i would like to be a famous artist, and i would like teach art and I want to show the world where I come from!




Comentarios

  1. Hello Marcela!
    How funny that you have always wanted to move your body! It's very beautiful that you wanted to be a dancer. I think you'll be a great artist! I am excited to see your works and what you want to show.
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar

  2. It's beautiful to know that you wanted to be a dancer, even if you're shy do not let it hurt your desire to be free
    Kisses

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares