HAPPINESS

I thing and i feel that  hapipiness is more that moments, is we are here and now. you don't need to travel China or India and stay in this place to meditate. You need  keep to calm and to say :" thank for all".

In my case, I have two family , the first is my parents, my brother, my uncles, my boyfriend  and my pets. the Chrismast is my favourite date, because we are together in the hause of my grandfather. If i am with my family everything is good!

My second family is my friends, without they my life don't was the same. All they was meet in the  school and other in my unversity: when we're here, in the breack , we can to talk about our life or many topical, it is funny  and sometime is like a relief , because you have a bad days and you need speak in confidence. this is my way for demostrate you when i'm happy because i can help you and this make me so happy!            

Perhaps I don't the woman more happy, but i has have beautiful and good experience, especially in this twenty six year old life.  


La imagen puede contener: 11 personas, personas sonriendo

Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela!

    Wow!, i agree with your position about the happiness, its very inteligent.
    beacause, what more we need?, only the here and now.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi marcela,

    I thinks as you , also i believe that is very good when the family are with you, it is moment very special, You can feel the love they give you.
    I hope you are very good. see you !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares