career-related website




Career-related website


hi everybody! I’m going to talk  about  of the many links i usted to visit at least  many time, when i need information about a actual theme about mapuche peope because i`m working with  the identities, well, this is the link : 


http://www.mapuexpress.org/?cat=2095 

this internet page it is a magazine virtual that it have five windows with especific information about then news, like: 

a) start: here you can find the news most important today  

b) we are:  here is the descripcion about the web sitie, were they talking about then collectivie of comunication Mapuche express, like then objetive of then page , a little history about the grup and the contact by twiter, faceboock and e-mail. 

c) own production:  this is the reports about about Mapuche people in the actuallity

d) News

e)Article: this is something most intersting of the web sitie and some archive that you can remember about the week or month 


I always visited this sitie because is the only place that i can get fast information about the thing that happen right now in people Mapuche  and i have for complement my art work: first I need research the topic that present in my carrer and soon i need to get some element that it can to express my concept about the identities in this country and of my life. i thinks is very important not forget where you are and to have many help  importantas as this web sitie. 


I hope you can see it soon!








Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela, I think that is great that your art work are related with the mapuche identities, and are very useful a page like this because the social media don't inform us about the actual situations of mapuches.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Marcela!

    Wow it's great that exist websites about the problems of people Mapuche,
    In my opinion this is a good media to give information to the general people that don't know about the today of this people.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Marcela, it is very interesting to me know about your web side beacause i respect and want to read more about mapuche news from mapuche people. it is a shame that the usual press dont show more about ours ancestor.

    ResponderBorrar

  4. Hello marcela, I had no idea of ​​those websites, when one does not belong to an ethnic group, is generally very ignorant in these subjects, I like to read your blog, I always learn the new.
    Kisses !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares