My Photograph


Well, As you can see this is an new photograph I ...don't like the photograph, especially when i am  because i don't feel confortable. But, this photograh is a exception like in this photograph: i m with my little friend  and pet, her name is RODOLFO, is my dog and  he helped  me  when I worked hard for a contruction in the patio of  house of grandpather,  i have do a little mapuche house or  "RUCA"   because i was going to expose my artistic work in the Conejo Galery  because i m  study plastic arts  and  i like this profession and i to hope to have my own hause and these  my  own workshop, because now i don't have . So, in this time is easy that you take a picture because you have technological movil telephone and you can do it any time and  any place... like this place whit my friend, i remember to my sister  when she say: i want to take a picture, look me!-, and i showed a funny face and i put the hammer in my hand and the leg of my dog,  very spontaneously!




Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela ! suck a funny picture! i love my pet too... made you a ruca ? wow i would like to learn about building it is too practical.... i dont like took me picture too it is uncomfortable when we dont prepare to the picture, jeje.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Pachi!
    your pic i like, the pet always soun the bets of life, the photograph with they never soun bad, because the pets soun loyal whit we!
    when see your dog, remember my dog, my Cornelio, sound the best without a doubt!!!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares