MY EXPERIENCE USING BLOGS IN THE ENGLISH CLASS.



MY EXPERIENCE USING BLOGS IN THE ENGLISH CLASS.

 This is my last level three English blog, so i can say it has been a great experience and using this virtual page has been very practical  for me because have been able to remember and learn lot more of lenguage. I know that i need much more to read and i speak in english, especially now that i will travel soon to Europe and  i need speak with other people from other countrys. Also, i can say you that this semester don't was easy, i was so sad because i felt that i did can´t think anything in english and neither write on this page, i felt very insecure and much more when i had my firts oral presentation. But now, i think that everything has been good and it was all worth it! 


If i compare myself on how much i knew before and how much now, y feel that i have learned and can write more confifently than before. But, i still see that i have a long way to go, because it is much harder to sepak a language that you almost apply in everyday life. Either way i have been trying and working on this. Now I am reading small texts and I have asked for help to a friend who visits me from time to time in my house and corrects my pronunciation.

For the future I would like to include songs, even if they are children's songs, because it is more fun to learn that way and to play a lot more with people speaking English, good experiences motivate to me to continue learning. They say that if people manage to master two languages, it is easier to learn a third language and my goal is to be able to speak Mapuche or Mapudungun language to find my roots
Finally, I want to learn more English and speak fluently because more than learning it to attend university I want to understand other cultures and to be able to read books from sources other than Latin America.





 


Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela!
    Yes... It is the last blog and i like how you get better in the lenguage, we don't have talked a lot in classes but when we do it was funny and i like to be with you . Also i want to understand others cultures and to learn others lenguages.
    I wish you luck in Europe!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi Pachi!
    like you say is the last blog of semester, and in my opinion you learn mush and i think that you can speak if you continue studing englesh! you never are sad, we can learn! we have that strive ! like you to me is very difficut englesh and i am studing from to improve
    i hope that your semester end will goood!
    and your travel wonderful!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Marcela! Make blogs was so productive for me too! writing all tuesday is very useful to learn more english and feel more secure to speak english later. With your blog besides you learn write in english and i learn too about art or other things. When you learn, i learn.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares