I ENJOY STUDYING RESTORATION


I ENJOY STUDYING RESTORATION IN THIS SEMESTER 



To start, i'm in my 7º semester and i choose a diferent complementary workshop that the nex year, because  i was study all time jewelery, but now i'm study restoration: it's my faovorite subjet in this semester and i imagine can do it in my future like artist. 

i have classes twice time a week in the evening: tuesday and thursday . In this days,  i enjoy repair old artifacts of crockery, wood and textile. Also, my teacher is very good teaching to we, because she explain every detail about how we have to work in each material and i feel so confidence to learn in this moment and i feel that i enjoy doing it a lot.   I could learn so much but i don't have all the time for doing it, so, i put all my disposition and always i finished all the work in class. 

the restoration is the technique where you can  repair things that has history and it is a  cultural heritage and  also the restoration is a work together the scientists and the archeologists. i like the restoration for all this reason: i wouldn't work alone , but i will work with professional grups and i would learn different thing  every day and i would contribute to world patrimony!


Mostrando IMG_20170530_161942.jpg





Comentarios

  1. Hi Marcela! i like restoration! Is very interesting and useful. I think in the other semester i go to this class because im so exiting to learn this!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares